World on Water Global Sailing News – December 8, 2017
Published on December 8th, 2017
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Clipper Round The World Race Race 3 from Cape Town South Africa to Fremantle Australia
• Extreme Sailing Series ends for 2017 in Mexico
• The vision of the 36th Americas Cup in Auckland New Zealand in 2021
• AzkoNobel Volvo Ocean Race Leg 2 wrap and Life on-board Scallywag during the race
• 2017 Sail Melbourne and the weather lives up to its reputation, from good to horrible
• If you live in Paris you can skate the roads on Friday nights or Board Paddle the Seine River with a hundred new friends. Now what side do we go past Notre Dame!