World on Water Global Sailing News – March 16, 2018
Published on March 16th, 2018
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Volvo In-Port Race from the Sun Hung Kai/Scallywag RIB and it was a no wind and sunburn kind of day.
• Perini Navi sent us the ultimate “Boat Candy” video to enjoy.
• Bacardi Cup Star Championships Day 2 with good breeze.
• Dee Caffari is on the job cleaning up Takapuna Beach in New Zealand.
• Flying Phantoms are flying.
• Official Volvo In-Port Race video with lots of heli and on-board footage.
• Volvo Ocean Race Leg 7 can be the hardest leg of the race around Cape Horn
• Scallywag has become “The Peoples Boat” as they have opened their boat to the public who turn out in hundreds to come on-board and work the winches etc.