US Sailing reveals new website
Published on May 22nd, 2018
US Sailing has officially launched a new website designed to better serve all types of sailors. Following months of research and input, the new platform seeks to enhance the experience with US Sailing’s programs, services, and events.
Here are some of the highlights:
• Improved Navigation: To better support sailors’ immediate needs when they visit our website, we put significant efforts towards improved navigation for users and we did this by updating our messaging around our core areas of focus and streamlining our content.
• More Imagery: We all know that sailing is one of the most visual sports and activities on Earth. Our new website now better reflects that attribute through more colorful photos, videos, and graphics.
• Access to US Sailing: We understand that sailors consume our news and information in a variety of ways through multiple channels. Our re-designed home page showcases our outreach on social media channels and highlights the interactive nature of our relationships with the sailing community.
• Mobile Friendly: Now more than ever, the US Sailing website is responsive and totally accessible with full-range capabilities through mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, regardless of your provider.
• Customer Service: The new website is fully interactive with an emphasis on customer service. Visitors of our website can ask questions about their membership or about their particular interest in our organization through our online chat feature.
• Resource Center: The revamped online Resource Center has improved search capabilities and more functional tagging features for targeted knowledge share. The full functionality of the Resource Center will be advanced over the next couple months as we continue to develop this area of our website.
US Sailing website: www.ussailing.org.
Source: Jake Fish, US Sailing