Join the Scuttlebutt Sailing Club
Scuttlebutt Sailing Club, the official club of Scuttlebutt Sailing News, officially sanctioned by US Sailing since 2001, and officially available to all Scuttlebutt readers.
SSC Membership…How to Join
Clubs provide a sanctuary, a place where one can seek refuge and surround themselves with those of common interests.
While SSC provides none of that, we do satisfy a racing requirement regarding membership to a club recognized by a national authority. To enter a race under the Racing Rules of Sailing (75.1), the boat must be entered by:
(a) a member of a club or other organization affiliated to an ISAF member national authority,
(b) such a club or organization, or
(c) a member of an ISAF member national authority.
- Click on the SSC membership card to the right and print a copy, or…
- Get a SSC membership card AND window sticker mailed to you. Send one U.S. dollar and a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope with your name enclosed to:
SCUTTLEBUTT SAILING CLUB
4104 Eagle Street
San Diego, CA 92103
Attn: Membership department
Either way, consider your membership application …accepted.
- Scuttlebutt Gear: click here to buy yours!
- Preferred Suppliers: click here to view quality sources in many categories.
- Club Library: click here to view over 200 highly recommended book titles from SSC members.
- Questions: Click on any of the officers below to send an email.
|National Race Officer