NFNP Award Winners Announced
Published on September 13th, 2019
Newport, RI (September 13, 2019) – Newport Exhibition Group, owners and producers of the Newport International Boat Show, announced today the results of this year’s Newport For New Products™ (NFNP) Awards. The fourteenth-annual NFNP winners are:
• Best New Electronics Product – Garmin GPSMAP 86SCI
• Best New Boating Operation, Maintenance or Safety Product – UGO Tablet
• Best New Wearable Weather Gear – Helly Hansen HP Racing Mid-layer Jacket
• Best New Sailboat 35’ and Over – Gunboat 68
• Best New Sailboat Under 35’ – Rosewest Boatyard Cape Dory Day Sailer
• Best New Powerboat 35’ and Over – MJM 53Z
• Best New Powerboat Under 35’ – Solace 345
• People’s Choice Award – Vicem 65
• Green Award – Products – Elixir Enamel Topside Paint by Jamestown Distributors
NFNP entries were open to domestic and foreign products launched in the U.S. after April 1, 2019 that made their boat show debut at Newport. Show attendees selected the People’s Choice Award winner; all other category winners were selected by a team of industry experts on the basis of innovation, value to the consumer, safety, and aesthetics.
The Newport International Boat Show opened on September 12 and continues through September 15 on the Newport waterfront along America’s Cup Avenue in Newport, Rhode Island. One of the largest in-water boat shows in the country, the event will host nearly 600 exhibitors from around the world with an assortment of boats of every type and style from 15 to 90 feet, and a wide variety of accessories, equipment, electronics, gear, and services for boaters.
For more information on the 49th Annual Newport International Boat Show and the 14th annual Newport For New Products awards: www.newportboatshow.com.
Source: Newport Exhibition Group