BVI Spring Regatta is postponed
Published on March 14th, 2020
Tortola, BVI (Marcgh 14, 2020) – Following the statement made by the Government of the Virgin Islands on March 13, 2020 regarding measures being taken in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 BVI Spring Regatta and Sailing Festival has been postponed as a matter of public health and safety. The event will be rescheduled when/if able and Government protocols permit. Details.