2020 National Coaching Symposium
Published on November 26th, 2020
US Sailing’s 2020 National Coaching Symposium will be hosted online December 7-9, 2020. The fourth annual National Coaching Symposium features three days of presentations with a collection of leading sailing coaches and experts from around the country.
The symposium will include up to four live presentations per day. Access to the symposium is exclusive and free for all US Sailing members. Symposium presentations will be archived for future viewing.
List of presenters:
• Luther Carpenter – U.S. Olympic Head Coach, US Sailing Team
• Sally Barkow – Nacra 17 Coach & Performance Manager, US Sailing Team
• Leandro Spina – Olympic Development Director, US Sailing
• Charlie McKee – Professional Sailor / Former High–Performance Director, US Sailing Team
• Mitch Brindley – Head Coach, Old Dominion University
• Giulia Conti – 49erFX Coach, Roble/Shea Sailing
• Phil Muller – Head Coach & Founder, 2NINER / Skiff Generation
• Willie McBride – Sailing Coach, McBride Racing
US Sailing is also offering a limited number of additional webinars with presenters, including rules and racing expert, Dave Perry and Sport Psychologist, Tim Herzog. Attendance is limited and there is a registration fee for the Live Workshops.