Chesapeake Sailing Yacht Symposium
Published on June 1st, 2021
The 24th Chesapeake Sailing Yacht Symposium will take place in March 2022 and papers are invited on topics relating to the design, construction, and operation of all types of sailing yachts.
Topics of interest:
· Hull and Appendage Design
· Materials and Manufacturing
· Hydrofoil Design
· Rating Rules
· Modeling and Simulation
· Designing for Safety
· Performance Prediction
· Human Factors in Sailing
· Sailing Yacht Dynamics
· Software, Electronics and Systems
· Sails, Spars and Rigging
· Full Scale Testing
· Environmental Considerations
· Failure Analysis and Repair
· Regulatory Developments
· Structural Mechanics
· General Interest Papers [Non Technical]
Abstracts should be less than 500 words and submitted electronically in PDF format.
· July 11, 2021 Submission deadline for abstracts. EXTENDED TO JULY 31ST.
· November 7, 2021 Submission of manuscripts for review.
· January 23, 2022 Submission of final manuscripts.
Submit abstracts and question to CSYSpapers@gmail.com.
Additional details: https://communities.sname.org/chesapeakesailingyachtsymposiumcsys/home