World on Water Global Sailing News – December 22, 2017
Published on December 22nd, 2017
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• AkzoNobel fixe their damaged main luff track and get back ti gybing down the Ice Trail
• Francois Gabart breaks the Jules Verne Trophy fastest sailing around the world solo record
• ACTUAL capsize at Cape Horn
• Volvo crew congratulate Francois on his achievement
• Foiling Week explained
• LDV Comance goes out for new owners second sail.
• and more…