World On Water Global Sailing News – June 26, 2020
Published on June 26th, 2020
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv. Here are the updates on offer during the COVID-19 pandemic:
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Quantum Sails Genoa boys Vittorio and Pietro have the fascinating video of AC challenger Luna Rossa at high speed rounding a mark with both foils down. All done with Italian finesse and good old Aussie grunt. Watch out dolphins.
• Kiwi Brad Butterworth describes how he sees the 36th America’s Cup.
• The MC 38s were out on Sydney Harbour for their Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron regatta.
• The upwind trimmer on Platoon gives a Master Class on trimming headsails to win. All sailors will like this.
• Clubs are back on the water and the Yacht Club Costa Smerelda is ready.
• The One Hour Coast to Coast is on in July.