World on Water Global Sailing News – October 6, 2017
Published on October 6th, 2017
On this week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show:
• 2017 La Voile de St Barths wrap
• Day 2 of the RC 44 Cascais Cup and plenty of action
• Mirabaud Sailing Video Awards Professional/Sailor entries. Please vote at www.sailingvideoaward.com
• Hamble Yacht Services One Ton Cup Wrap
• At Royal Huisman a Classic Ketch (huge) gets moved to the Paint Shop. Look at how they do it and how much room there is.
• The Mini Transat starts and we have some background info of these wonderful crazy boats
• Two women in the International 470 Olympic Class Elisa Yokie Yokoyama and Cheryl Teo talk about their dreams representing Singapore in the Asian and Olympic Games
• TP 53 Super Series wraps for 2017 after a wonderful series
Produced by www.boatson.tv.