Closed one door, opened another
Published on July 8th, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has forced us to approach sailing differently in 2020, and with these challenges comes opportunity. Opportunity to try something new, to approach what we love to do from a different angle, to tackle a project.
We have heard some of the stories:
• How-to host a COVID-compliant regatta
• Coronavirus has a silver lining
• SORC Social Distance Race
• Youth sailing during COVID-19 pandemic
• Sailing 2020: Back to the Basics
• Redefine normal and enjoy it
And now we want to hear more.
Did you build a boat, go for a cruise, tried shorthanded racing, or explored an entirely different sector of the sport? Share how the regulations surrounding the COVID-19 disease have closed one door and opened another. And to stoke your interest, we will be randomly selecting stories and awarding free stuff from the Scuttlebutt Store.
Send to email@example.com