World Sailing Judicial Decisions
Published on November 6th, 2023
Disciplinary and appeal decisions within World Sailing are determined by Independent Panels appointed by the Judicial Board. Decisions made by Member National Authorities (MNAs) are decided by the disciplinary systems of those MNAs.
The Judicial Board members are: Hon. Ruth Miller (Chair), Alberto Predieri (Vice-Chair), Prof. Bruce Collins KC, Mark Yeadon, Dr. Anne Jakob, Dr. David Sharpes KC SC, and Carol Roberts. Scuttlebutt periodically shares their current decisions. Here is an update as of November 6, 2023:
• None at present
• Olivier Bovyn – Independent Panel Decision 2021-05-08
• Didier Flamme – Independent Panel Decision 2021-03-21
• Murray Jones – Independent Panel Decision 2021-09-16
• Cosmin Andronic – Independent Panel Decision 2022-02-03
• Tatiana Ermakova et al. v World Sailing – Independent Panel Decision 2022-08-12
• Independent Appeal Panel Decision 2022-29-11
• Manuel Santos E Silva – Performance Investigation – SB20 World Championship Investigation Report 2023-18-02
• Ajit Diaz – Performance Investigation – Asian Olympic Qualifying Event Investigation Report 2022-22-10
This information is unchanged from our previous update. Questions, reports, or comments on disciplinary matters should be sent by email or in writing to the Chief Executive Officer. For additional details, click here.