World on Water Global Sailing News – January 19, 2018
Published on January 19th, 2018
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• David Witt and his crew of Scallywags come out of “stealth mode” and with under 400 miles to Hong Kong they are sailing like never before but it is tight. They will finish today.
• Australian moths at Wangi and all the heavies turn out to fly.
• The final day of the Royal Langkawi Regatta.
• Pittwater to Coffs Harbour race review.
• The Clipper Race within the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race.
• Musto Skiff World Championships.