Scuttlebutt Photo Galleries
Published on September 29th, 2013
Here are some of the recent galleries posted on the Scuttlebutt website…
* The 34th America’s Cup between defender Oracle Team USA and challenger Emirates Team New Zealand, hosted by the Golden Gate Yacht Club in San Francisco on September 7-25, 2013. Photo galleries courtesy of Chris Cameron, Carlo Borlenghi, Erik Simonson, Daniel Forster, and Jan Pehrson.
* The four-day Rolex Big Boat Series on September 26-29, 2013 in San Francisco, CA followed on the heels of the America’s Cup, with photographers Daniel Forster, Sharon Green, Erik Simonson, Steve Lapkin, and Chris Ray there to contribute to this gallery.
* The 2013 Seiko 49er and 49erFX World Championships with 150 skiffs from 28 nations vying for two World Championship Titles in Marseille, France on September 21-29. Photos by Christophe Launay.
* The Platu 25 World Championship in Portosin, Spain on September 24-28, 2013. Photos by Jesús Renedo.
* Onboard the IMOCA Open 60 MACIF with François Gabart – who won the 2012-13 Vendee Globe – and 2-time VG winner Michel Desjoyeaux preparing for the Transat Jacques Vabre in the English Channel on delivery from Plymouth to Port-la-Forêt after she won her class in the 2013 Rolex Fastnet Race. Photos by Christophe Launay.
Photographers interested in contributing galleries for upcoming events should contact firstname.lastname@example.org