World on Water Global Sailing News – October 20, 2017
Published on October 20th, 2017
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• 2017-18 Volvo Ocean Race In-Port Race Alicante Spain with crew interviews
• 2017 La Mini Transat first stop and the Girls are having fun. And getting wet
• GC 32’s are in Marseille France
• Mirabaud Sailing Video Awards Professional/Sailor entries.
• The huge (26 Boat) Gaffer Couta Fleet finish their 2 week regatta on Sydney’s Pittwater. We have the reporter, Part 2 of our series
• We look back at the Extreme sailing Series for 2017 before their last Act in China
• Look at what we feel is the “Boat of the Year”, Arkema a foiling 6.5m Mini Transat conoe bow flyer. Yes one sailor in a 20 foot foiling mono-hull against the Atlantic elements. Would you do it? We would if we were 21 again. Take a look at this boat, it’s fantastic.