World on Water Global Sailing News – March 23, 2018
Published on March 23rd, 2018
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• We at at the North Head Sea Mark as the Volvo Ocean Race Fleet start the Southern Ocean Cap Horn Leg 7.
• The Extreme Sailing Series is in Muscat.
• The Farr 40 Australian Championships.
• Oakcliff Sailing Centre Banzai yacht story.
• Dongfeng’s Marie Riou arrives in Auckland on Dongfeng and books into a luxury hotel with these results.
• The Finn European Championships at the Bay of Cadiz.
• Crew-work aboard Dongfeng as they head South to the Southern Ocean Ice Gate heading for Cape Horn and Itajai Brazil.