World On Water Global Sailing News – July 6, 2018
Published on July 6th, 2018
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• The wrap of the 52 Super Series in Croatia.
• The Fast 40+ fleet are in Pool for last week’s races.
• GC 32’s are in Lagos Portugal.
• The last In-Port race in the Volvo is at The Hague Holland and Witty’s Scallywag “hooked” the mark and they sat there watching the fleet go by and their chances so Dee took 6th Place leaving them at the wrong end of the finishing list. What a race they’ve had!
• The RC 44’s are in Maarstrand, Sweden.
• The Superyacht Cup Days 3 & 4 are in beautiful Palma, Mallorca, Spain.
• Peter Burling and his mate Blair Tuke missed out in sailing’s “Triple Crown” in the Volvo so to see who’s best they “fight” it out in the “Opti Pool” in The Hague and in true Kiwi fashion it all ends, not in tears, but with a dunking.
• A group of Poms leave West Australia to ROW the Indian Ocean, 4 men in a boat against the elements and one of the world’s angriest pieces of open water.