World On Water Global Sailing News – December 14, 2018
Published on December 14th, 2018
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Grinders Coffee SOLAS Big Boat Challenge Race around Sydney Harbour. Proceeds go to saving lives at sea.
• Australia’s SAILGP team talk and demonstrate safety.
• INEOS Team UK is training with its “test-boat” and gaining new practices.
• 2018 Day 4 Sail Sydney.
• RORC Transatlantic Race and Hydra was a star in the Class40 Division.
• KuKa 3 is a winner in the RORC Transatlantic Race.
• 2018 West Marine J/70 World Championships wrap.