World On Water Global Sailing News – February 1, 2019
Published on February 1st, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Spindrift 2 breaks the record to the Equator from the start of the Jules Verne Record attempt for the Around the World Record attempt.
• SAILGP Sydney event pre-action and more importantly, now that the boats are one-design and not classified, we get a first look inside the workings of the sail mechanism.
• 2019 Bay of Islands Sailing Week Part 1.
• Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club Waszp Games is great foiling fun.
• Bay of Islands Sailing Week Part 2.
• 2019 18-Foot Skiff New Zealand Championships.
• Sir Robin Knox-Johnston congratulates Jean-Luc on his win in the 2018 Golden Globe Race.