World On Water Global Sailing News – February 15, 2019
Published on February 15th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• CEO SailGP Sir Russell Coutts talks to the WoW about the boats, wind and regatta wind speeds, new additions to the boats and the teams.
• WoW also talks to the sailors, Sam Newton, Kyle Langford, Dylan Fletcher, and more about the boats, what’s new with them since Bermuda and “flight-times” and “lift-up” times.
• 2019 New Zealand Women’s Match Racing Championship.
• The second last day of the European 49er and Nacra 17 Championship.
• Sailing Arabia Leg 2.
• Peter Burling and Blair Tuke team up once again to win the New Zealand 49er Championship.
• The MC 38s had their first regatta for 2019 on Sydney Harbour.
• The SailGP rules and regs and how to watch them via their app.