World On Water Global Sailing News – August 30, 2019
Published on August 30th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Hamilton Island Race Week in the Whitsundays on Queensland Great Barrier Reef, Day 7 Wrap .
• Hugo, “The Sailing Frenchman”, has been accepted as a “First Mate” on one of the Clipper Round The World Race teams, his exclusive report on how Skippers and First Mates meet.
• Boris Hermann explains the technology that measures the ocean’s pollutants on-board his IMOCA 60 yacht.
• The Australian Sailing Olympic hopefuls were out in force at Enoshima, the medals will be decided on Day 5.
• Day 1 of the Rolex TP 52 Super Series in Mallorca’s beautiful Porto Portals. First race, first mark, and chaos reigns supreme. Bronenosec gets into trouble and it creates mayhem as Provezza is dismasted. Oh, for a quiet day out on the water.
• The Clipper Round The World Yachts finally sail into London’s St Katherine ‘s Dock to do final preparations for their race start September 1, 2019.