World On Water Global Sailing News – October 11, 2019
Published on October 11th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Gitana 17 Edmund de Rothschild, the huge 105 foot foiling trimaran, has completed their refit and is re-launched.
• Day One of the 44Cup in Cascais.
• Kite Foil World Series Penultimate Day 3.
• Full Highlights of the 2019 52 Super Series.
• We get a quick look at what’s happening at the Optimist racing in Oman.
• New South Wales Youth Championships Day 2 at Point Wolstoncroft on Lake Macquarie.
• Great windsurfing action in the Mercedes Benz Windsurfing World Cup Day 4.