Winter welcomes iceboating season
Published on November 21st, 2019
The iceboat season has officially begun in North America, and it is believed that the first on the ice occurred November 9 when Mike Madge (above) sheeted in on Thunder Bay, Ontario.
The first big event of the year is the Western Challenge, December 6-8 on the best ice in Minnesota.
More info on iceboating in general here:
• North America: https://www.idniyra.org/
• North America forum: http://www.dnamerica.org/forum/
• Europe: http://idniyra.eu/
• Maine: https://iceboat.me/
• New England: https://theneiya.org/
• Wisconsin / Midwest: https://www.iceboat.org/
• Minnesota / West: http://iceboating.net/