World On Water Global Sailing News – January 24, 2020
Published on January 24th, 2020
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Team New Zealand launches their test boat “Te Kahu” while continuing to sail the big boat in Auckland and ready it for shipping to Italy for the AC World Series.
• The “black IMOCA” Charal team are getting prepared for the Vendee Globe, the solo unassisted race around the world.
• Francis Joyon and his crew aboard the trimaran IDEC Sport are racing from Hong Kong to London, attempting to break the Tea Route record.
• Sail Melbourne, coverage of days 3 and 4.
• The 2020 Hempel World Cup Series Miami was a case of light and heavy, so the results will be interesting.
• The 44 Cup announced a new venue for the 2020 circuit.
• The “Boot” Show is on in Dusseldorf, Germany.