World On Water Global Sailing News – January 31, 2020
Published on January 31st, 2020
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Pietro Pinucci and Vittorio d’Albertas of Quantum sails Genoa explore what happened when the Italian AC Challenger of Record’s boat was dismasted.
• Alex Thomson looks back at his highly active 2019 campaign.
• Hempel World Cup Series Miami.
• Interview with 470 World Champions Mat Belcher and Will Ryan.
• Francis Joyon is nearing the Cape of Good Hope in around 15 days from Hong Kong.
• A look at the teams and Day One racing in Sailing Arabia.
• 43rd Windsurfer Class Australian Championships, Day One.
• Sailing League racing in Victoria, Australia.
• Clipper Round The World race is helping in Ocean Research.
• Waszp Australian Championships in Port Stephens.
• And finally more Windsurfing fun.