World On Water Global Sailing News – March 20, 2020
Published on March 20th, 2020
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Race 1 on a rainy Sydney Harbour of the 2020 JJ Giltinan 18 Footer Championship and the defending champions from New Zealand are in top form as the local fleet crash keeping up.
• The Ocean Race announces their route for the 2021-22 edition and there are some interesting legs which will sort out the new boats.
• Harry from Down Under Sail brings the final results to the Melges 24 Australia Nationals.
• The Final Day of the MHYC MC 38 Regatta and the wind is up on the harbour.
• Highlights of the recent 52 Super Series event in Cape Town, South Africa.