World On Water Global Sailing News – March 27, 2020
Published on March 27th, 2020
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• A big crash in Race 6 of the JJ Giltinan 18 Footer Championships.
• The wrap on the JJ and how Kiwi crew of Honda Marine won their third title.
• Sir Robin explains how the Clipper Race has to be delayed a year as the fleet sits in Subic Bay, Philippines.
• Francois Gabart hands over his huge Maxi Tri MACIF to Pascal Bidégorry for the proposed Transat CIC.
• The IMOCA skippers are ashore but their hearts are at sea. They send this footage.
• Part #1 on the 2020 RORC Caribbean 600 Race film.
• Preview of the 2021 RORC Transat.