World On Water Global Sailing News – June 15, 2018
Published on June 15th, 2018
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta 2018 11th edition Day One with light winds.
• Melges 24 World Championships in Victoria Canada wrap.
• Volvo “Dock-Out” Cardiff In-Port race and Brunel preview of Leg 10 to Gothenburg.
• Auckland City NZ plans for the waterfront and the 2021 America’s Cup.
• Niklas Zennstrom talks about his new Fast 40+ yacht and his future plans.
• Monoco Globe Series of IMOCA yachts on-board footage.
• 52 Super Series Sibenik Croatia Regatta series wrap.
• At the start of Volvo Ocean Race Leg 10, because of the light winds the organisers cancelled the yacht “Jumpers” so Travis Rice for Dongfeng decided to put on a show. Here is his “jump”.
• Start of Leg 10 Cardiff to Gothenburg – little wind so long time passing.