World On Water Global Sailing News – September 7, 2018
Published on September 7th, 2018
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• INEOS Team UK Leader Sir Ben Ainslie and Sponsor Sir Jim Ratcliffe show off their trial boat and discuss their challenge for the 36th America’s Cup.
• 2018 Day 1 Maxi Yacht Rolex Cup.
• The top Boys and Girls in the Optimist Class are in Cyprus for their World Championships.
• 2018 J/24 World Championships Final Day on Lake Garda, Italy.
• Meanwhile at the Home Base in the Philippines, David Witt and the Scallywag Shore Crew are manhandling the huge mast of the 100 Footer prior to stepping. First they unpack, check and reset.
• Under 23 Finn Silver Cup World Championships in Slovenia Day 5.
• 2021 36th America’s Cup Courses in Auckland, New Zealand.
• Ray Davies from Emirates Team New Zealand takes an on-ground walk around the Auckland spectator areas.
• 49er, 49er FX, and Nacra 17 Junior World Championships.