World On Water Global Sailing News – September 14, 2018
Published on September 14th, 2018
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• First video of Emirates Team New Zealand’s test rig for the canting foil for the AC 72 boats.
• Subic Bay in the Philippines is busy with the Scallywag crew putting the finishing touches on the 100 Footer, readying for the Big Boat and Hobart races.
• 2018 Rolex Swan World Cup.
• TT:R Open World Championships.
• Optimist World Championships – Limassol, Cyprus.
• Maxi Yacht Rolex Cup and 72 Maxi World Championships in Costa Smeralda.
• Kite Foil Gold Cup.
• Magnetic Island Race Week Australia.