Best sailing videos of 2019
Published on March 18th, 2019
The third edition of the Mirabaud Sailing Video Award will once again celebrate the best sailing videos produced each year across the world and their authors.
Building on the lessons learned from the first two editions, the competition continues to evolve and refine its rules. A single category will now include all videos, produced by professional directors as well as sailors, who are generally assisted by video production companies.
The main prize will again be determined by an international jury, while the public will be able to vote online. Winners will be recognized at the awards ceremony on November 25 during the 2019 Yacht Racing Forum in Bilbao, Spain.
• Videos must have been filmed between September 24, 2018 and October 23, 2019
• Videos must be submitted before October 23, 2019 at midnight GMT
• Public voting will be open from October 25 to November 5, 2019
• Duration of the videos between 45 seconds and two minutes.
• Copyright-free soundtrack
Source: MaxComm Communication