World On Water Global Sailing News – September 6, 2019
Published on September 6th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Report on the dismasting in the Ocean Racing Club Victoria’s “Geelong Race” of the yacht “White Spirit” and the helicopter delivery of a paramedic to the injured crewman.
• Rolex TP 52 Super Series World Championships Final Day.
• World Sailing Day 5 Enoshima Pre-Olympics Regatta.
• Australian Sailing’s team Day 4 Enoshima.
• Clipper Round The World Race Skippers give us their thoughts on how they plan to do the race.
• SeaLink Magnetic Island Race Week: Around the Island for some – bay race for others.
• The Darwin Escapes 2019 J/70 World Championship kicked off with three races in Torbay. Big wind shifts and changes in wind speed tested the 77 teams competing, as well as the Race Management team led by Stuart Childerley.
• Bullets in the two opening races of the final day at the M32 World Championship on Lake Garda all but secured Don Wilson’s Convexity the title, the Chicago team eventually able to bow out of the last of today’s four races, the regatta already won.