The World Sailing Show – November 2019
Published on November 4th, 2019
From non-stop around the world racers, to Olympic campaigns; from seasoned professionals, to grass roots sailors, The World Sailing Show provides a monthly view of the racing world. Here’s the November 2019 show synopsis:
• Two more America’s Cup AC75s launched in October. Luna Rossa is unveiled in Sardinia while INEOS Team UK are foiling on the Solent.
• Also in Sardinia was the 52 Super Series finale where home team Azzurra look to secure the season title against the high-powered fleet of grand prix monohulls.
• Follow the action from SailGP’s final event of the inaugural season in Marseille, where Team Australia duel rivals team Japan in the final match race.
• We head to Malta for the Middle Sea Race and to Trieste, Italy for the biggest race on the planet, the Barcolana.
• Francis Joyon’s IDEC Sport heads to Asia for a series of four challenges.
• The winners of the Rolex World Sailor of the Year awards are announced in Bermuda.
• We meet the team behind sailing’s most advanced sustainability laboratory, Energy Observer.