World On Water Global Sailing News – November 22, 2019
Published on November 22nd, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• The last two days of the 44Cup Palma.
• Charles and Franck on Gitana 17, the 32 metre tri, between Rio and Cape Town.
• The Mirpuri Foundation are once again in the Ocean Race focusing on saving the oceans.
• The finals of the 2019 Dragon Grand Prix in Spain.
• At the Stars on Lake Garda, Bernardo Rreitisis interviewed.
• The first boats in the Mini Transat La Boulangère are across the final finish line.
• The penultimate day of the 44Cup.
• The One Oceans Champions Sailing League in Porto Cervo.