World On Water Global Sailing News – November 29, 2019
Published on November 29th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• We follow ETNZ as they test in Auckland.
• The launch of the 2019 164 boat fleet of the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race.
• Update from the Brest Atlantiques.
• Maxi trimaran Spindrift 2 is on standby for another tilt at the Jules Verne Trophy .
• The Melges IC37 fleet hit out in their winter races.
• The RORC Transatlantic starts getting their fleet to the Caribbean for Xmas.
• The Ocean Racing Club of Victoria run their unusual Latitude Race where each boat has a different turning mark.