World On Water Global Sailing News – December 6, 2019
Published on December 6th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Gitana 17 Edmund de Rothschild wins the Brest Atlantiques Race. Charles Caudrelier talks after finishing.
• Day 2 of the Star Sailor’s League Finals.
• Bret Perry explains the Semi-rigid Soft Wing technology that is now available for cruisers and racers.
• We wrap the recent NSW Flying 11 State Titles and the kids had a great time.
• Bob Steel, two time winner of the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race, explains his future plans. And they may not include him sailing in the race.
• Race 7 of the 49er World Championships.