World On Water Global Sailing News – April 10, 2020
Published on April 10th, 2020
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the lack of current racing, we look back on some vintage moments in sailing:
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• The huge crash between Audi 1 and Bribon in Caligula in 2010.
• Vittorio d’Albertas dissects the huge bowsprit breakage on the Challenger Luna Rossa.
• Behind the Chara IMOCA 60 team.
• A wrap of the Transat Jacques Vabre.
• Onboard with the M32 Champions.
• Brian Thompson, one of the fast sailors alive, is interviewed in-depth by the RORC’s Louay Habib.