World On Water Global Sailing News – August 3, 2018
Published on August 3rd, 2018
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Kiting female and male.
• RORC Channel Race action.
• Wendy Tuck became the first female to win a Round The World Race.
• David Witt Scallywag Exclusive on what actually happened in the final leg of the Volvo when they fouled a mark and lost out to Turn The Tide On Plastic.
• Day 1 PWA Fuerteventura Grand Slam 2018.
• Suellen Davies of Live Sail Die talks to Peter Burling and Blair Tuke about their upcoming Olympic and America’s Cup plans.