World On Water Global Sailing News – August 17, 2018
Published on August 17th, 2018
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• The Whitsunday Sailing Club conducted the 30th Airlie Beach Race week in the wonderful Whitsunday Islands on Queenslands Tropical Barrier reef.
• The RORC Sevenstar Round Britain Race started from Cowes and the weather was frightening.
• Sailing World Championships Day 9 wrap.
• AkzoNobel’s story of their 2017-18 Volvo Ocean Race around the world.
• Sailing World Championships Day 10 wrap.
• Here is a side of the upcoming sailors we never see as Australian Jake Lilley takes the camera crew at the Sailing World Championships in Aarhus on a trip round the sailors in his interview mode. Go Jake!