World On Water Global Sailing News – August 24, 2018
Published on August 24th, 2018
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• The first clash of the top TP52s in Australia at the Airlie Beach Race Week. Matt Allen’s Ichi Ban (Number One) and Marcus Blackmore’s Hooligan (ex 2015 52 Super series Azzura).
• Scallywag’s new 60 Foot trimaran arrives in their home base in the Phillipines ready for breaking more records.
• Highlights of Day 4 of the Rolex 52 Super series in Cascais Portugal with a timely message on clean seas.
• Day 3 at the Hamilton Island Race Week and the Super-Maxis and TPs battle it out for the prizes.
• International 5.5 Metre 2018 Scandanavian Gold Cup Cowes England Day 3 final race.
• The future of sailing in the BIC O’pen Techno 293 and the boys and girls were loving it.
• Preview of the 2018 Maxi Yacht Rolex Cup presenting the beautiful yachts in high competition in the Med.