World On Water Global Sailing News – November 30, 2018
Published on November 30th, 2018
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• French sailing legend Loick Peyron finishes the Route du Rhum in his iconic yellow Trimaran “Happy” and announces it was up for sale.
• A-Cat World Championships in Australia is dominated by the three Emirates Team New Zealand sailors.
• Team Sun Hung Kai/Scallywag are in Malaysia with the Fuku 60 Foot Trimaran and the “Boss” takes the helm.
• Meanwhile we get a weather update on the RORC Transatlantic Race and Giovanni Soldini battles it out at the start.
• Ross Appleby of Scarlet Oyster talks of the Atlantic Cruise Rally start.
• We hear from the “voluniteers” at the A-Class Cat Worlds and they’re going home to bed.
• David Witt flies in for a short visit prior to their racing in Malaysia and we talk to him as he is full of news on the 100 Footer, it’s new gear, and future plans.