World On Water Global Sailing News – January 11, 2019
Published on January 11th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• 2019 13 and 16 Foot Skiff Championships at the Darling Point Sailing Squadron in Brisbane, Australia.
• 2019 Tornado World Championship in Auckland, New Zealand.
• 2019 Dragon Worlds in Fremantle, Australia.
• First day of Sail Paradise on the Goald Coast in Queensland, Australia.
• Simon Fowler fro the Sailing Blog “Ocean Fox” interviews Jeremy Wtatt of the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers on the lastest ARC Rally.
• The 17th Royal Langkawi Yacht Club International Regatta.