World On Water Global Sailing News – January 25, 2019
Published on January 25th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Sun Hung Kai/Scallywag 100 leaves Sydney after a horrible Rolex Sydney Hobart Race (broke the bowsprit) and is headed to the USA and the Caribbean circuit.
• The team sailing the 40m tri Spindrift 2 embarks on another shot at the Jules Verne Trophy round the world speed record.
• Sir Russell Coutts chats before his first SailGP Regatta in Sydney.
• See how the SailGP boats are built.
• Australian Yachting Championships in Melbourne.
• Australian Youth Championships in Hobart, Tasmania.
• Emirates Team NZ is building its headquarters and boats.
• The Melges Scow fleet are sailing at the Pewaukee Yacht Club.
• US Sailing previews the World Cup Series Miami.
• Australian IRC Passage Race Melbourne to Geelong.