World On Water Global Sailing News – March 15, 2019
Published on March 15th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• It’s only two years to the start of the 36th America’s Cup in Auckland and all the teams are time lacking. The October ACWS has been cancelled so the first regatta will be in Italy in 2020. Hang on, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.
• Beneteau Fidaro3 are having their first regattas.
• Outlaw won the Australian Farr 40 National Championship in a three day regatta.
• The dreaded Kiwi’s have won the 18 Footer Championship, the JJ Giltinan, AGAIN! They were dominant winning all races except one. Their rigs were superior as was their sailing and tactics.
• The Bacardi International was on Biscayne Bay.
• The Heineken Regatta was in St Maarten in the Caribbean and we have the Maxi and Multihull reports.