World On Water Global Sailing News – March 22, 2019
Published on March 22nd, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• America’s Cup test platforms.
• Max Serena of Luna Rossa explains their “Challenger of Record” build up to the 36th America’s Cup.
• Farr 40 Australian Nationals final day.
• Matt Pierce, Boat Captain of the Sun Hung Kai/Scallywag 100, gives a tour of the “Boat Shed” prior to their Caribbean season.
• Russell Coutts goes behind the door to the build section of the F50 SailGP cats.
• Preview of the Princess Sofia Regatta in Palma, Mallorca.
• US Sailing Team introduction.
• Paige Riley profiled.
• SailGP French Team profile and Sydney regatta. Oh, yes they also missed the finish line.