World On Water Global Sailing News – March 29, 2019
Published on March 29th, 2019
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• The 93 metre Schooner EOS is hauled out of Royal Huisman’s shed after its winter refit.
• No longer branded “Volvo” but they are still involved as organizers release details about the The Ocean Race.
• The America’s Cup announced the first venue for their World Series in Italy in 2020.
• The Royal Ptince Alfred Yacht Club hosted the MC 38 Australian Nationals on Pittwater Sydney.
• Don McIntyre of the Golden Globe Race explains how wind vane steering works.
• It is 12 months since John Fisher had a tragic accident aboard the Volvo Ocean Race yacht Sun Hung Kai/Scallywag and the crew pay tribute to their sailing mate. Fair winds, Fish.