World On Water Global Sailing News – February 7, 2020
Published on February 7th, 2020
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Pietro Pinucci and Vittorio d’Albertas of Quantum Sails Genoa comment on our exclusive footage of ETNZ’s new “test Boat” Te Kahu foiling. Meanwhile, the kiwi AC 75 is being wrapped and shipped to Italy for the first America’s Cup World Series regatta.
• The MHYC Act 1 of the 2020 MC38 season.
• The fabulous classic yachts in the Mahurangi Regatta.
• RYA’s new foiler – the Skeeter.
• Francis Joyon and his maxi trimaran is in the Atlantic Ocean on his way to London from Hong Kong.
• Sailing Arabia Day 2 and it’s all going well.
• Australian Sailing’s new She sails program.
• The Caribbean season is underway with the fabulous Grenada Sailing Regatta.
• Day 4 of the Australian Youth Regatta.