World On Water Global Sailing News – February 28, 2020
Published on February 28th, 2020
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• The popular Caribbean 600 race around the islands.
• The IMOCAS are getting ready for this year’s Vendee Globe.
• In South Australia it was Chinese Whisper who won the Port Lincoln Race.
• Loick Peyron and the crew of PowerPlay won line honours in the 600.
• Teams are lining up for the first event of the SailGP calendar on Sydney Harbour.