World Sailing Judicial Decisions
Published on April 21st, 2020
Disciplinary and appeal decisions within World Sailing are determined by Independent Panels appointed by the Judicial Board. Decisions made by MNAs are decided by the disciplinary systems of those MNAs.
The Judicial Board members are: Charlie Manzoni QC, SC (Chair), Bruce Collins QC, Ruth Miller, and Luis Velasco. Questions, reports, or comments on disciplinary matters should be sent by email or in writing to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Jorge Zarif (BRA): Provisional suspension (voluntary; decision pending)
• Kirk Brown (USA) – Race official appeal – Appeal dismissed
• Shlomo Goldstein (ISR) – Race official appeal – Appeal dismissed
• Satish Kanwar (IND) – Race official appeal – Appeal upheld
• Heiko Tholmann (GER) – Race official appeal – Appeal dismissed
• David Wilkins (IRL) – Race official appeal – Appeal dismissed
For additional details …click here.